Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy 40th Birthday AGAIN Regan!

Happy Birthday To our Sweetheart and Daddy!

Regan Turned 40 + 1 today... And does he like to celebrate his birthday.
This morning her woke up early and went to the Grocery store "Smith's" and bought 30 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk for $33.00 dollars... He was so excited his said  "what it was a great deal and I might even go again tomorrow". 
Way to look out for us DAD. 





After Lunch Daddy took the kids swimming and Mommy Followed not to swim but to decorate his car. And pick balloons and dessert. (I will post pictures in the morning of the party)

This evening we went out with out the kids. We drove downtown to S.L.C. and went shopping at the Gateway. We went to dinner at Z- tajas. (Yummo!) and Saw the best movie ever "Mama Mia" Hilarious. It was a great movie and Love the Music of course.. ABBA.. We had that in 8 track and cassette growing up. Great 70s early 80's memories... We had a great evening together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGAN WE LOVE YOU!!!




7 comments:

Shari said...

Happy Birthday from the Passey Fam

erika said...

Best wishes!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Regan! I loved Mama Mia too, I have had all of the songs stuck in my head since I saw it.

Sierra said...

I can not WAIT to see Mamma Mia!!! It sounds like you really had a great day. Although, how on Earth did he get 30 boxes of cereal and milk for only $33??? I want that deal!!!

Doney Days said...

Happy LATE birthday Regan! Hey, you're only 11 years older than me and Dan! HAHHAHAHAHAHA! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Whoa! I thought you were old at 40 last year! Yikes! I know my time will come, but not for almost another decade....hee hee love ya'll!

JENKIES said...

I know that it is really late, but Happy Birthday!!