Monday, July 14, 2008

Congratulations Ginger and Cologne

Me and my little sisters, Mindy, Ginger and Amber. (Not to bad for 30+ years old girls ah!)


Pretty amazing cake.


Close up of the Monogram and Pipe work.


First Dance just about to begin.

Bride and little flower girls. My DD is the tallest one with red hair.


Yummy Cake!
We had a great week-end. My sister Ginger was married on Saturday! She looked SO BEAUTIFUL. All my little sister looked beautiful in fact. Regan got to marry the happy couple and did a fabulous job! Our Wonderful Mother altered and added to the dark purple dressed and made the light purple dress along with her mothers outfit. She is so talented! My sister Amber made the wedding cake so amazing.. We now have an amazing new brother in-law who is so loving and supporting to my sister and her son. He is a very self-less person and brings out the best in both of them. We got to meet my Bro. in-law family that flew in from St. Thomas He has a great family and they were so much fun to meet. We dance to a great mix of music like current hits, 80's(Bobby Brown for all the sister and cousins for old times), Scooby Doo theme (bro-in law hand picked it out for my 4 yrs old how cute is that) to great music from the Caribbean. Our cousin Garrett was there still during the dance and from outside we heard a Bobby Brown song starting. Garrett was dying for us all to dance is was a hoot. This brought back all our movie days what a great memory. Ginger and Cologne had picked out all the songs for special reason it was really cool. 



6 comments:

Doney Days said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doney Days said...

I LOVE the sisters picture. You all look amazing! I love the purple too. Glad it was a great day!

P.S. I have you Mary Kay

Sierra said...

Tell Ginger Congrats from us. That picture of you girls, wow!! You can tell that you are all sisters, you look so much alike. The cake is gorgeous too. It really looks like it was a great day, again tell her congrats and warmest wishes.

erika said...

Looks like everybody had a good time.Everything looks amazing.

DeVries Family said...

Brooke...I am snnekin a peek at your darling family! You are one HOT MAMMA! You really are a beautiful lady! I love thet color on you! You have such pretty and amazingly talented sisters!

heidi said...

Your hair looks so great! Beautiful pics...and sounds like talent runneth over in your famliy=] It's good to "see" you again, cute blog!