Thursday, November 15, 2007

LOOK WHO IS "40"

Regan turned “40” this July. It was definitely a long celebration.... Regan took of the week of his b-day off of work - he believes no one should work on their b-day, so why not take off a whole week? This was really hard on me (Brooke). I was planning a surprise party for him and he was just plain in the way. I had to sneak his phone to get R.S.V.P's from people I didn't have phone numbers for. Then I had to cover my tracks by deleting all phone number histories. I even used a different e-mail address because he knows my password. We had so much fun at his "Real b-day party" thanks to all who came and celebrated with us. BIG thanks to all who helped me with the party. We really missed those of you who couldn't come. I say "Real Party" because Regan was feeling sad for himself and the night of his real b-day he threw himself a little get together because he thought we hadn't planned anything for his big milestone birthday. (It was his "40" b-day you know). We just played along and thanked those who played along with us and came to the party he gave himself. What great friends we have! He even bought cake and ice cream... so funny. He must have been so sad to think we didn't even care that it was such a special day and we didn't even plan a party... BUT HE SURE WAS SUPRIZED WHEN HE SHOWED UP TO HIS SUPRIZE PARTY AND THERE WERE ALL HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! HE TRULY HAD NO CLUE!! SO COOL! I CAN’T BELIEVE I PULLED IT OFF!

Mister #40 pants himself. "How many days left until my next birthday? Any takers?

We did lot of fun things during Regan’s b-day week. Regan picked a fun activity for us to do each day. Each kid got to go on a special date just with dad. Regan also thought it would be fun to give us all gifts for his b-day. One of the days we went bowling which we all enjoy except Spencer because he scores low and hates it when the little kids beat him. Hey Spence remember they cheated, they used bumpers. Maybe you can sign up for a bowling class in college. It’ s a real class. I even took a ballroom dancing class it was so much fun. You might even find a hot bowling chick, Spence.

No comments: