Sunday, January 18, 2009

Road Trip!!!



Guess where we are going tomorrow!!

We are secretly packing tonight and waking up the kids in the morning and heading to St George for Lunch... We have been so busy we fell like a little surprise is in order.. We wanted to make it a really long weekend but dad was way to busy with church.. so.... The kids have been lamenting about IN-N-OUT BURGER for some time now.. They were just saying the other day... "Wouldn't it be cool if there built one in our town." I said "YA" 
So a little road trip we go.. We will drive 5 hours for a Yummy Lunch...Play with the kids, Spend the night play, Have another Yummy lunch and drive home..

See ya Later
Hugs
Brooke

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yummy! I am truly jealous. :) Have you had 5 Guys burgers? They're as close to In-N-Out that I've had.

Paula said...

You two are THE coollest parents ever! How fun and what a GREAT memory! When I told Scott he said, "You have got to be kidding me. Why didn't they just go to Chadders?" LOL-he doesn't get it. Hey, FYI-I heard that In-N-Out lost the lawsuit against Chadders and as a "we'll show you" attempt, they are building one across the street. (Kohl's area) I haven't checked my sources but it sure would be nice, egh?

erika said...

You are funny!
I hearld they are building on in draper soon.