Tuesday, June 3, 2008

School's Out!!!

Last friday was our last day of school until August 18th.. I know that's way early...We had so great teachers and some not so great teachers this year.. We are hopping for a great year this fall. Andrew will be going into 10th grade at Rockwell Academy.. YA!!! we are so thrilled he choose not to attend the local High school Lehi.. We will have a new High School in Saratoga Springs ready to open fall 2009. Andrew will have the choice where to go then.. Abbie and Spencer will be a Lakeview Academy together again.. Abbie will be in 5th grade and Spencer will be in the 7th grade.. Lockers !!!YA!!.. He is so exited for middle school. Zachy still has another year at Teacher Wendy's He loves pre-school.. I have to say I have really enjoyed having my big kids at the same school. We attend a all driving school so it means lots of back and forth. Driving to early morning seminary etc. I am so luck to have a great call pool buddy my sweet sister Mindy.. And a Awesome sweetie who for the most part takes the kids in the morning and lets me get little more rest...


Spencer with our favorite 
Teacher's aid/Teacher/guardian Angel/friend Mrs. Hughes


Spencer and a few very cute class mates who wanted to say good by to him. They were so thrilled he was coming back to "Lakeview" with them. (I love Spencer's extression: Ya!!!! and woooooo baby!! girls) I think this new year in 7th could be kinda interesting...


I didn't get picture of Abbie she went home with her BFF Kyle for a school's out party... It was quit a party she didn't get home until 10:30 p.m. Kyle and Abbie are both so cute. Abbie and he are about the same height, weight, both have red hair and are both dang cute..  



Andrew had a middle school day at the park. On the way home We stopped to get Zach form Mindy's house and he saw all the Gang so he was off to chill.. We all (meaning all that were left at home Mom, Dad, Spencer and Zach) went to lunch.. We went to deliver lunch to Andrew and held out the bag and he was waiving us off. He was also giving us a look like what are you thinking. He finally ran to the car and said "I can't eat in front of the girls it would be rude".  Oh wait did I mention at this point is was Andrew and 5 girls.. His best guy friend had to stay at his house to babysit. Andrew went back to the group and said "who want's fries?" All the girls yelled Me Me!!! How dang cute is he. I am so proud that he didn't just eat in front of the girls and not give it a second thought .. Fries are a big deal for Andrew(just like all of us) and he shared!!!! That is all you can ask that when you send your kids out into the world that they behave for others, have good manners, and make good choices....Love you bud... 

The first real days Monday and Tuesday of Summer break we have been doing yard work.. Major yard work and I have had 3 good helpers.. No help from the 4 year old who is in need of a shock collar to keep him from running of down the street to play or chasing the ice cream man. He is going to be the death of me this summer. He is always sneaking out of the house.  "But I just want to play mom" or "I promise I won't" Nice try Zachy! Wish me luck with this one. Good thing he is so cute and has amazing eyes.

check back and I will add pictures of the yard.







3 comments:

Lindsey said...

The picture of Spencer with the two girls is priceless!!

erika said...

We are so glad school is out.We need a break!Hope you don't mind us Stopping by & saying hi!This is the Campbell's family.We are also friends with the Doney's in your ward.Its a small world after all!You can stop by my blog anytime.At crazycampbell.blogspot.com
P.S. Wow your kids are getting so big!Can I add you to my list of bloggers?

Amber said...

you need to post your pics med or large so I click on them and check out all those cute girls with Andres!!! ;)